Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fearless Elite
 Official PW Website
 Download PW

Forum Index
 News & Announcements
 Welcome
 Help Section
 Screenshots
 Game
 Alliances and Wars
 Basket

Guild and Pets Question --- A few more new questions :D

2 posters

:: Game :: Other

Go down

Guild and Pets Question --- A few more new questions :D Empty Guild and Pets Question --- A few more new questions :D

Post  JackB4u3r Fri Aug 22, 2008 12:45 pm

On which server does Fearless exist and can I join?

Can only the venomancer have pets or everyone?

I started playing today so I'm very low level, but just curious.

Last edited by JackB4u3r on Sat Aug 23, 2008 6:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
JackB4u3r
JackB4u3r
Newbi
Newbi

Back to top Go down

Guild and Pets Question --- A few more new questions :D Empty Re: Guild and Pets Question --- A few more new questions :D

Post  satman83 Fri Aug 22, 2008 1:28 pm

the guild is on the oracle server on the malaysian/english version of the game and yes only Werefoxes
can use pets in battle.
satman83
satman83
Admin
Admin

https://fearless.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Guild and Pets Question --- A few more new questions :D Empty Re: Guild and Pets Question --- A few more new questions :D

Post  JackB4u3r Fri Aug 22, 2008 4:05 pm

Crap, I'm playing the International one.
JackB4u3r
JackB4u3r
Newbi
Newbi

Back to top Go down

Post  satman83 Fri Aug 22, 2008 4:42 pm

lol yes you are Sinister
satman83
satman83
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JackB4u3r Sat Aug 23, 2008 6:16 pm

I don't want to mass threads so I will simply put my questions into this one. I have played the cleric for half an hour or so, just to check out a little bit the Elf city and clerics skills.

He has seals!!! Anyone who watched Supernatural will understand me :D :D.

So here go the questions:

1. Should I take the Sage quests about the 7 characteristics at the beginning or later?
2. Should I take the Inventory quest and does it take long for a drop on that one?
3. Can you develop several trees (for example healing and metal attacks (and maybe seals)), or will one use up most of you spirit points to fully develop it?
4.Should I take all four skills (Tailor, Blacksmith and so on), or just some, and which do you recommend for either Wizard or Cleric?
5. Can humans have wings?
6. Is it better to focus all attribute points on Magic, and go for the others only in means of equipment or develop them also a bit (this goes for Wizard and Cleric)?

I appreciate for taking you time to read this and would be delighted to get answers :D.
JackB4u3r
JackB4u3r
Newbi
Newbi

Back to top Go down

Post  satman83 Sun Aug 24, 2008 12:50 am

JackB4u3r wrote:I don't want to mass threads so I will simply put my questions into this one. I have played the cleric for half an hour or so, just to check out a little bit the Elf city and clerics skills.

He has seals!!! Anyone who watched Supernatural will understand me :D :D.

So here go the questions:

1. Should I take the Sage quests about the 7 characteristics at the beginning or later?
2. Should I take the Inventory quest and does it take long for a drop on that one?
3. Can you develop several trees (for example healing and metal attacks (and maybe seals)), or will one use up most of you spirit points to fully develop it?
4.Should I take all four skills (Tailor, Blacksmith and so on), or just some, and which do you recommend for either Wizard or Cleric?
5. Can humans have wings?
6. Is it better to focus all attribute points on Magic, and go for the others only in means of equipment or develop them also a bit (this goes for Wizard and Cleric)?

I appreciate for taking you time to read this and would be delighted to get answers :D.

ok in responce to what you asked
1= 7 characteristic should be taken later...as they are optional.

2= yes take the inventory quest, doesnt take that long to drop

3= Yes you can develop all skill tress after a certain lvl so dont worry.

4= you can take all production quests, but its advisable to take one only

5= no humans dont have wings...but at lvl30 you get to fly anyway

6=yes it is
satman83
satman83
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JackB4u3r Sun Aug 24, 2008 2:41 am

Thanks a lot satman Grin.
JackB4u3r
JackB4u3r
Newbi
Newbi

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down